Since I am currently devoting every waking hour not already devote to work and sleep to the watching of Battlestar Galactica, I had me thinking about addiction.
I have an addictive personality, so I am generally very careful about the more alluring things like booze and gambling. But some things just sneak up on one.
5. Bras. Ever since I found a supplier of bras that fit my mammeries in style and glorious upliftment, I’ve found myself buying more than I need. Much more. *sigh*
(I have all the ones in the pictures, I do)
4. Pedicures. Ever since I gave up smoking, and took up pedicures, I’ve been decidedly addicted. Bright red toes. Soft heels. Aaaah, the sweet bliss of the foot massage. (Image: toes in another of my addictions, the bath)
3. Kisses. This is hard to put in a specific order. I would give up all the others for kisses. But kisses is the one thing I can’t appropriate for myself without the willing participation of another. Which kinda sucks. But there you go.
2. Sushi. Salmon Roses. Sashimi. Delicious little bamboo rolls. Om nom nom.
1. Labello Med lip salve. Well, ok, lip balm/salve/ice in general. I currently have 5 in my tiny handbag. And at least 14 in the house. Labello Med just happens to be my ‘must have’. Seriously. The other four? Pffft. Seriously, Lebello Med is my crack. Woe betide the beeeyatch who gets between me and my med.
What about you?