I’ve been happily stalking the delicious Ms Myra for yonks. And her corset fridays? *swoon*
So here I find myself, on Lesvos, with the Goddess herself AND Daisyfae the divine, invited to join in the fun..yes please.
One x happy fangirl.
I agree to join in this national frivolity for two reasons (no, not those two 😉 )… 1. because boobs are fabulous and I can totally understand the need to praise and worship them and 2. because annually a mate of mine in the UK donates cash to breast cancer research on the proviso that I blog my babies.
So, dude; here you go:
Now, ante up.
Basically, in support of this worthy cause, you cover your boobs in paint, smoosh ‘em artistically on a piece of paper. And Voila!
I must thank a hugely enthusiastic LB for his help with the paint, the photography and, particularly, the washing off of the paint. What a generous, loving, sweet boy he is.
If you want to join in, I’ve sneakily cut and paste the details below – and although the deadline for the prizes is tomorrow, is now the 7th November, there’s no reason why this can’t continue just for fun and awareness.
Please also take a moment to have a gander at the “how to self-examine your boobies” doodles on both Claire’s site and the “Smoosh your Boobies” site. I for one want to hang on to my girls for as long as I can.
* In memory of my own bright, lovely, much-missed Claire, who lost her fight with breast cancer in 1997.
How to SMOOSH YOUR BOOBIES:
1. Tape a piece of paper to the wall, at boobie height (on the floor works too)
2. Choose your color(s) of paint
3. Apply paint to bare boobies with a soft brush, fingers, sponge, or whatever
4. Smoosh your boobies onto the paper (you might want to experiment a little with holding them together and/or guiding them into place)
5. Repeat as necessary until desired effect is achieved
7. Take a picture or scan your smooshed-boobies print(s)
Prizes will be awarded for best Smooshed Boobies-Print, most original, most life-like, best use of color, etc!